Sunday, April 6, 2008

Special Olympics

o-o-0-0-O-O-O-O-OOOOOOLYMPICS!!! That is our cheer to get all of the Chinese kids excited about the Olympic games. Did it work?!? Sometimes, but thats beside the point. The point is....I had that cheer stuck in my head all day yesterday!! Why you ask?!? Well, it's because I spent my Saturday helping out at Special Olympics. I have volunteered before, but this year was so much more fun. It makes it about 100X better when you actually KNOW the kids competing. I only had one of my kiddos compete, but he did AWESOME....one gold medal and one ribbon! Way to go! I didn't take many pics yesterday, but I am getting more on a CD sometime soon. So for now, enjoy this one!

PS...Can I just say that I love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job and the people I work with?!?!? I am going to miss them all so much next year!

No comments: