Friday, April 4, 2008

A Snapshot of My Week

What a week!! I have been more busy this week than I have been in such a long time, but for the most part it was a good week.

First highlight of the week:
My brother called on Monday and made a somewhat "surprise" visit to CS. He came to show me his new dog, Luke. Well, actually his registered name is Lucas Spindletop Geyser....which is why I will stick to calling him Luke! Luke is a 2 year old Black Lab. Welcome to the family, Luke!
Isn't he a doll?!? I sure think so!!
Second highlight of my week:
Babysitting these two precious girls! For the past two years, I have gotten to hang out with these two girls while their mom and dad were busy. So much fun!!! I went out there on Wednesday night and we played hard. I'm so sad that they are moving to Florida at the end of the summer. :( I sure am going to miss them.

Another highlight (but no pictures):
I help coach a 14 & under girls softball team, and they won their first game on Tuesday night.
Way to go, Racers! Hopefully we will have many more this season.

No comments: