Sunday, January 13, 2008

DNow is quickly approaching...

Each January I am blessed to lead a Disciple Now at my home church. This will be my 11th Disciple Now...I was a student at 6, a co-host in 2004, and I have led the 7th grade girls 2005-2008. The girls are amazing and we have so much fun.
I am especially excited about this year because our mission project is something that has become so close to my heart this past semester. I will post more about that after the weekend. Our Father always does such incredible things in the hearts and lives of the students, and I am so honored to be someone He chooses to use! Lift us up this weekend (Jan. 18-20) if you think about it. Thanks so much!
DNOW 2006. 7th grade girls...SHINE LIKE STARS!

DNOW 2007. 7th grade girls...BEAUTIFUL FEET!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: