Thursday, April 10, 2008

Accepted!

Tuesday afternoon I came home to a letter in the mail from UT Houston School of Nursing. I got accepted into their accelerated program that starts in the middle of May. There were over 600 applicants and 40 were selected for this particular program. Now, UT Houston isn't my first choice...I am still waiting to hear from San Antonio. I called the nursing school at San Antonio today, and our letters should be out in two weeks. I told them that I needed to know fairly quickly so I know whether or not to accept my spot in Houston. The lady from San Antonio told me that I could call next week and find out about my acceptance from them. So sometime next week (or the following week at the latest), I should know where I will be going to nursing school. Although UT Houston isn't my first choice, acceptance to that program is still a blessing because it means I will be going to nursing school SOMEWHERE! Keep praying for San Antonio!

No comments: