Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update on Kevin

Brittany and I loaded up my bug and headed to Lufkin at 3:30 Thursday morning. Let me tell you after the 2:35 am phone call saying Kevin had a liver, there was no way I could sleep. So I was glad to drive Britt home. I got her dropped off at 6 and as I was driving home, an anouncement came on the radio saying they found a liver for Kevin. I thanked our Father again for hearing our cries and answering.

He went into surgery today at 1:45, and we just got word about 8pm that the surgery went well. Tana, Britt, and Brian will get to go in and see him in a little while. I still can't believe he has a liver!!!

On another note...Tomorrow is the day my wisdom teeth are being removed...10:30 am. Needless to say, I am not excited about that. :( Kevin getting a liver is MUCH more exciting!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh wow....it is almost 10:30am...the day and time you are supposed to have your wisdom teeth removed. I'm lifting you up in prayer right now!!

Great news on Kevin...I'll continue to keep him in my prayers today.