Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Snow

Ok...so I know that this blog is for my trip to China this summer, but its for everything else as well.
Sunday was Easter (yes, I am aware that I just stated the obvious). But something strange happened this Easter in good ole East Texas...SNOW. Yes, I know it's shocking, but I do have pictures for proof.


Saturday afternoon it decided to snow and really didn't stop snowing until early Sunday morning. It was so pretty to see all of the spring flowers covered in snow. Jenny and I decided to make the most out of our Snow Day despite the fact that I was totally unprepared. I had only brought shorts and tshirts home with me for the weekend. So, if you know Jenny and I very well at all, you would know that we would improvise, and this is what we came up with...our Easter snow outfits.



What an interesting/memorable Easter! Yes, the snow this Easter was so much fun, but it's so important to remember the REAL reason we celebrate...thank you Father for Your sacrifice!

No comments: